This Intro course is self-paced and FREE. It gets you started on photometry and observing exoplanets. By the end in March you will be able to do observations and even post them to online science databases. We provide the telescopes, software, and training. We’ll start on Wednesday, January 8 at 8:00 PM with an online meeting on Zoom to go over the course schedule and goals. To check it out, just send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you an invitation and the syllabus. See you on the 8th.
- DoubleSTARS seminar – Starts February 17 January 25, 2021
- New Exoplorer Seminar – January 6 – Sign Up Now December 16, 2020
- It’s Time to Start IntroSTARS – It’s FREE August 8, 2020
- TESS observation paper just published August 1, 2020
- DoubleSTARS™ Fall Seminar – Starts September 9 January 27, 2020
- IntroSTARS™ – Free / Self-Paced – Sign Up Anytime January 27, 2020