Now is the perfect time to start IntroSTARS. Learn basic astronomy in our self-paced online course that can be done in one or two weeks. If you like it, you can go on to DoubleSTARS, exoplanets, and much more astronomy and become a published author of scientific papers. Go to our Seminars and Advanced Programs tabs for more.
- It’s Time to Start IntroSTARS – It’s FREE August 8, 2020
- TESS observation paper just published August 1, 2020
- DoubleSTARS™ Fall Seminar – Starts September 9 January 27, 2020
- IntroSTARS™ – Free / Self-Paced – Sign Up Anytime January 27, 2020
- Introduction to Photometry and Exoplanets – January 8th January 2, 2020
- BRIEF / UNT Collaboration April 5, 2019