Our new seminar to become an exoplanet observer and learn photometry will start on January 6 and end on February 10. We’ll have weekly meetings on Zoom. You will learn about exoplanets through the new Harvard / Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics DIY Exoplanets program. After that you will learn how to analyze an exoplanet transit and submit the data to JPL / NASA’s new Exoplanet Watch program. When you graduate, you will be able to start doing your own observations with your equipment or ours. Click here for more info and to register.
- DoubleSTARS seminar – Starts February 17 January 25, 2021
- New Exoplorer Seminar – January 6 – Sign Up Now December 16, 2020
- It’s Time to Start IntroSTARS – It’s FREE August 8, 2020
- TESS observation paper just published August 1, 2020
- DoubleSTARS™ Fall Seminar – Starts September 9 January 27, 2020
- IntroSTARS™ – Free / Self-Paced – Sign Up Anytime January 27, 2020