Jeremy Ha authored Guidelines for TESS Aperture Photometry via AstroImageJ based on his experience analyzing early TESS observations from Las Cumbres Observatory (LCO) using the OSS Pipeline and AIJ. The Astronomy Theory, Observations and Methods Journal (ATOM), June 2020 published the paper that guides observers in performing the data reduction and reporting the results. Jeremy has been a student and intern with Boyce-Astro since 2017 starting with DoubleSTARS, becoming an Exoplorer after completing the AAVSO Exoplanet Choice course, and then a researcher in exoplanets.
- New Exoplorer Seminar – January 6 – Sign Up Now December 16, 2020
- It’s Time to Start IntroSTARS – It’s FREE August 8, 2020
- TESS observation paper just published August 1, 2020
- DoubleSTARS™ Fall Seminar – Starts September 9 January 27, 2020
- IntroSTARS™ – Free / Self-Paced – Sign Up Anytime January 27, 2020
- Introduction to Photometry and Exoplanets – January 8th January 2, 2020